Announcements & Upcoming Events
Subscribe to Pearl Creek eNewsletter
Click on this link below to sign up for our new eNewsletter, and receive important Pearl Creek news delivered to the email account or mobile device of your choice. You can manage your subscription and unsubscribe at any time.
Find Your Stop
Bus stop locations for the 2014-2015 school year are available at k12northstar.org/map.
Stop locations should be verified for students who have moved or changed schools including those who transitioned from one school to another.
To request a new or altered bus stop call the transporation department at 452-2000, option 4.
Office Opens for Student Enrollment
The Pearl Creek office re-opens after the summer recess on August 7th.
Kindergarten and new student registration resumes on August 8th, during office hours (9:00am-3:30pm).
Please bring the following items when you come to register your child for school:
- child's birth certificate
- child's immunization record
- proof of residence in our school attendance area (GVEA bill works well)
- any custody documents if necessary
To attend kindergarten for the 2014-2015 school year, students must be 5 on or before September 1, 2014.
Out of Attendance Area Information
Students who wish to attend Pearl Creek but who live outside our designated attendance area, must fill out an Out of Attendance Area application. The following guidelines are then followed upon completion of the OAA application:
- enrollment is granted on space available at the grade level requested.
- the applications are time and date stamped and priority is given to those who applied first.
- the school may wait 10 school days into the year to determine if space is available.
- OAA attendance may not be granted in classes that are over, or close to the limit allowed by the school board.
OAA placement will NOT be determined prior to or at the Ice Cream Social. School enrollment typically adjusts over the first week of school, so space may develop or become more limited. It is important to enroll in your neighborhood school as part of your OAA application process.
PEARL CREEK REPORT FOR 2012/2013 SCHOOL YEAR